If you’re looking for a food and music festival with a health kick and ethical stance to visit this Bank Holiday weekend at rock-bottom ticket prices, look no further than VegfestUK Bristol right at the end of the National Vegetarian Week on the historic Harbourside!
In addition to mixing glorious food, solid vegan education and scintillating entertainment with consummate ease and aplomb, the best thing about Vegfest Bristol right now is arguably its very accessible admission prices. They’re only:
£3 before 5pm
£5 after 5pm
You don’t have to go into the trouble of buying tickets in advance – you simply turn up and pay on the gate. And once you get in, you can have access to ALL parts of the event, including:
- 160 stalls – laden with free samples and special offers which shape up a shopping wonderland
- 15 caterers – lots of vegan street food showing you how amazing vegan food really is
- 4 licensed bars – for you to drink dry over the weekend
- 2 juices/smoothie bars – great for the health-conscious
- 2 coffee stalls
- Kids Area – with cookery classes, smoothie bike, Water Fights, Last Man Standing mat, Disco Dome, magic shows, book reading
- Talks (Nutrition/Health) – with a number of health experts giving you the low-down on vegan health and wellbeing
- Talks (Campaigns/Lifestyle) – great if you want the latest updates on campaigns for ethical vegan lifestyles
- Cookery Demos – fantastic if you’re looking for culinary ideas with plant-based ingredients
- Activists Workshops – those looking to educate after the event will love these
- LifeWell Hub – holistic health and natural healing lovers will be hooked to presentations from this area
- Performance Stage – with some talented acoustic acts during the day
- Live DJ’s – feat. Alfredo on Saturday and LTJ Bukem on Sunday
All in all, an unbelievable collection of activities offered to our visitors at an absolute bargain!
Another amazing feature of the show is for kids under 16 who can get into the event for FREE – so if you’re a family with kids and you wish to let them learn more about healthy eating and compassionate vegan lifestyles, make sure to bring them down and get them busy!
For those visitors looking to plan their visit and map out beforehand where everything is and when their favourite talks/demos/workshops etc. are taking place, make sure to download the event programme right here.
If you’re looking to invite loads of people literally at your fingertips in front of your laptop/mobile etc., visit our Facebook event page right here and click “Invite” on the right hand side of the page.
Live updates from the event
And recorded videos from the event will be available afterwards on our Youtube channel
Don’t miss any blogs from the event right here on the Vegfest Express.
Dates: Saturday May 23rd (11am-10pm) and Sunday May 24th (11am-9pm)
Venue address: Amphitheatre and Waterfront Square, Harbourside, Bristol BS1 5LL
Admission: £3 before 5pm, £5 after 5pm; kids under 16 FREE
Note: we’re expecting a huge crowd on both days, so to help us speed up the queue, we’d really appreciate your help in bringing EXACT CHANGE to the gate, THANKS!
from Vegfest UK