Are you a vegan activist looking to get your vegan message heard in your local communities? How can we make sure that our vegan outreach measures are effective in getting people to go vegan? What more can we do in producing the next wave of vegan activists who will continue what we do?
A brand-new feature of VegfestUK, the Activists Workshops feature interactive, engaging sessions from knowledgeable, experienced speakers in the field of vegan outreach who will explain from their experience how to get people to go vegan and stay vegan. Topics include:
- school speaking
- doing cookery demos
- dog rescue from
- social media outreach
- organising meetups
- 30 day vegan workshop
- using your unique talents for outreach
- delivering a consistent ‘go vegan’ message
- organising vegan travel trips
These workshops give VegfestUK followers a taste of our heavier emphasis on vegan education this year, with the inaugural People’s Vegan Activists Summits at both VegfestUK London and Vegfest Scotland still to come this fall. These summits are set for huge attendances with keynote speakers such as Professor Gray L. Francione, Dr. Melanie Joy, Kim Stallwood, Victoria Moran and Ronnie Lee giving our visitors their expertise on vegan education and outreach ideas.
And last but not least... some more effective forms of vegan activism in the run-up to VegfestUK Bristol:
- sharing this blog post with your friends
- inviting your friends to the VegfestUK Bristol Facebook event page here
- requesting event flyers and posters from us by email and putting them about / distribute 1-to-1 in your neighbourhood
We wish all Vegan Activists the best of luck and hope to see many of you at Bristol!
from Vegfest UK