As well as sales on the day and building long-lasting connections with new and existing customers there are other ways that you can maximise and get the best out of the opportunity too.
Having worked with VegfestUK for nearly 10 years, and after chatting with a few stallholders last year, I realised that not everyone was making the most of being at the festival. So here are some ideas that could help you get more noted and attract more customers!
- Firstly, tell your subscribers and clients that you will be at the VegfestUK. It’s likely that you have customers that would love to meet you and see you again and this is the ideal opportunity. And although the VegfestUK has a huge amount of visitors we always welcome new faces!
- Being at The VegfestUK is something to share in your social media too – and tag us in as well. We will share and retweet gaining us all more awareness.
- Tell your local media and any press contacts you have that you will be at VegfestUK. We can always supply them with free media passes and arrange interviews too. If they come along it helps you build a good connection with them as they are likely to visit your stand and say hello – and they are likely to feature you in anything they write about too – gaining you some super free publicity.
- Do you have any celebrity clients, contacts or fiends? Please do invite them to come along as well. We will of course provide them with free tickets and if they need any help or advice we can help. Make sure you get a photo of them by your stall too! This will also be something to share with your customers, subscribers and on social media.
- It will of course be very busy at the festival however do get people to sign up for your newsletter, like your social media while at your stand or even collect people’s business cards. Perhaps run a competition to encourage people to sign up over the weekend.
- Give free samples, show offers, BOGOF etc. People love a show offer and they do love to sample new products before buying them too. They will become loyal customers!
- Take photos of your stand and share on social media using our hashtags while at the event. As you will be busy as the festival it’s a good idea to do this before the show opens.
- Use the hashtags over the weekend when you Tweet – lots of visitors and VegfestUK supporters use them too so more people will see your details – even if they are not at the show.
- The weekends are extremely busy however do chat with the speakers, celebrities and vegan VIP’s that are wondering around. Talk to people who come to your stall… they could well be a journalist or blogger too. We have lots of them coming to the festivals! Offer these ‘VIPs’ something if you can – perhaps they will take a photo wearing or eating something of yours – and then you can re tweet, and share too.
- Speak with other stallholders too – remember these can turn into a great contacts and customers as well.
A huge amount goes into the VegfestUK festivals and together we can make them even better so we all benefit.
We have started to offer a business networking session at London and this was a super success with lots of likeminded business owners connecting – keep your eyes peeled for more details.
Enjoy the festival and thank you for supporting VegfestUK – and for making the lives of fellow vegans that little bit more fantastic!
Karin ☺ x
Proud VegfestUK Media Partners
If you don’t want to miss out on the positive vibe and fun that come with exhibiting at VegfestUK events, why not book a stall now at the massive VegfestUK London on Oct 22nd 23rd at Olympia London?
With over 12,000 visitors expected, if you run a vegan business and you don't want to miss out on the big crowds with a concentrated interest in food, veganism or shopping for amazing vegan products, book your stalls now by following the links below:
Floor plan – www.london.vegfest.co.uk/floor-plan
Stall prices – www.london.vegfest.co.uk/stall-prices
Advertising – www.london.vegfest.co.uk/advertising
Sponsorship – www.london.vegfest.co.uk/sponsorship
Terms & Conditions – www.london.vegfest.co.uk/terms-and-conditions
Booking form – www.london.vegfest.co.uk/book-a-stall
from Vegfest UK