It's been almost a year since we first launched the Vegfest Express global vegan news website, and here we are witnessing the fast growth of this cutting-edge online news service – averaging around 300 visits a day with countless vegan bloggers and campaigners contributing to an incredibly resourceful hub of the hottest vegan content across the globe, such as:
- updates of the VegfestUK Awards celebrating the crème de la crème of vegan producers and campaigners in the UK
- blogs/vlogs from VegfestUK/Vegfest Scotland as well as vegan celebrities including events planner Fat Gay Vegan, TV presenter Anneka Svenska, model Victoria Eisermann and singer Pola Pospieszalska with more guest bloggers to follow
- punchy vegan cartoons from Vegan Sidekick and other vegan artists
- regular polls on thought-provoking subjects on veganism (to follow soon...)
- nutritional facts and reports from knowledgeable vegan health experts
- wellbeing tips from holistic health bloggers
- sumptuous vegan recipes from top-rated vegan food writers and bloggers
- restaurant and product reviews
- vegan outreach ideas from leading activists such as Prof. Gary L. Francione, Tobias Leenaert, Kim Stallwood and others
- top-rated vegan podcasts such as Go Vegan Radio, Main Street Vegan and others
- videos from Bite Size Vegan, the Everyday Vegan, the League against Cruel Sports, Sea Shepherd among others
- news from the UK's major vegan / animal campaign groups such as the Vegan Society, Viva!, Animal Aid, Teen VGN, Veganuary, the Vegan Lifestyle Association, plus many others worldwide
- the latest stories on direct action for animals and animal rescue
- latest Tweets from the world's busiest vegan Tweeters
- monthly bulletins rounding up the best vegan stories each month to over 11,000 (and growing) dedicated subscribers
The Vegfest Express is an indispensable tool for everyone interested in what's happening in the vegan world, fast becoming the vegan equivalent of the Sun or Sky News!
What sets the Vegfest Express apart is:
- first and foremost, it's got all your favourite vegan content all in one place, saving you loads of Googling and hence plenty of time in your busy schedules,
- all content is added using RSS feed technology and thus refreshed 24-7, keeping you abreast of all the latest developments from your trusted vegan news sources
- and the whole website is FREE to use!
These incredible features make the Vegfest Express an indispensable tool for working professionals and activists in the vegan world as well as anyone vegan-curious!
Not to mention businesses with vegan products to release or campaign groups with new campaigns to announce. For this purpose, the Vegfest Express will be launching a number of cost-effective and highly focused advertising packages soon, helping you reach the core of the vegan community. Advertising avenues include blog posts, web adverts, extensive social media coverage plus more TBC. Watch out for the latest news on the Vegfest Express blog www.vegfestexpress.co.uk/tabs/blog or on Facebook and Twitter @VegfestExpress!
In the meantime, we’d kindly ask all our lovely contributors to wear our bloggers badge below (which can also be downloaded and/or resized from the link www.vegfestexpress.co.uk/badge) on your blog and/or email/ebulletin signatures, and link it back to the Vegfest Express right here, to tell everyone that your content goes directly to this amazing hub of vegan stories! Also any blogs / posts / Tweets about the Vegfest Express would be really appreciated! :)
from Vegfest UK